Tailgate Flagpoles For Sale

Items for sale by DLARC members. Items will be removed after 3 months, or you may remove them sooner.
Forum rules
DLARC (W3OK) takes no responsibility for the sale of these items. Items will stay listed for 90 days, or until you remove them.

You must register to be able to post your items for sale. Please register with your call sign. Posting is only available for DLARC members.

Click here to return to main DLARC web site

Tailgate Flagpoles For Sale

Postby AB3RC » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:08 pm

I happened to find several Valley Forge Flag Company telescoping flagpoles at a sale for a very reasonable price. These are designed for tailgating. You roll your car onto the plate, and then raise the fiberglass pole. Easy setup, and they even come with a carrying case! Steel base and five section fiberglass pole. They weigh about 10 pounds. They come with attachment rings and clips so you can put up two flags.

These are just what you need so people can find you in the lot when you are tailgating at an Eagles game. You could also use it at the mall so you can find your car.
The ball at the top is removable. It fits in a rubber grommet. I suppose you could take it off and put up some sort of antenna, but who would want to do a thing like that???

Here is a link to the item on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Tailgating-Flagp ... B01INRFV1E

I will gladly sell them at $25 each. I can deliver them to the Milkhouse.

Rob
AB3RC

Flagpole_1.jpg
Fully extended.
Flagpole_1.jpg (207.98 KiB) Viewed 240 times
Flagpole_2.jpg
The base under a tire.
Flagpole_2.jpg (200.13 KiB) Viewed 238 times
AB3RC

Return to For Sale